Karaoke party
27 November
So yesterday I go to Taylor Swift karaoke party. i never thought that would go to that kind of event.. that night was fun and it was my first time to go to yk cafe. everything is so damn expensive (bruhhh i can't affort that kinda place, wasting money. Indomaret>>>>)
I remember there is white cloth lady who is very tall and white, i THINK she's around 170. and for the first time to me to see lady with hijab smoking. seriously I feel like not believing in god is much better than using hijab but smoking. (I AM A HOLY)
honestlly it's like normal event, but there is Yusuf's friend's friend... i don't know what her name but she quite pretty. and when we 'menikmati lagunya' (goyang kanan-kiri) badannya selalu nyenggol aku. It's crowded, it problaly means nothing but I almost fall for it.... (yeah I am stupid and I know that). She like around 150, HEr height same as Rara. Lucu but no thatnks, im done fall in love but that night i almost fall.
![]() |
| i am happy, I just don't like smiling |


Komentar
Posting Komentar