futsal

futsal putri hari ke-1

appan tuh man


Feel useless jadi cadangan tapi pengen jadi cadangan. that doesn't metter, yang penting kelihatan ikut main futsal walaupun jadi cadangan xxixixixixi (saya merasa keren)

Padahal temen-temen ngarep aku main, tapi gpp mereka pasti ngerti. Ohhh and people reaction is hmmm, I dont know how to response them. like some girls said "Elsa ganteng" like wtf dude are you trying making fun of me or what? and other people react like people used to see me without jilbab for the first time (normal)

I feel like aku mau terlihat mencolok karena mau dapat perhatian Princess Bunny, but she's nowhere to be seen.

And when I went to koprasi aku papasan sama Nata and she gives me that look... it is not just a look but THE LOOK. The look that I used to use when joking around with Okta. but somehow it feels different, like hmmmm the look. and when she did that, one of her friend say something about that. I dont remember what her friend said, but I think it is Nata's 'move' something like that.

OKEE LEMME EXPLAIND, she is small and cute (I already had this thought since I first saw her, long agoooo). what I mean by THE LOOK is dia jalan terus senyum, matanya hilang, dan kepalanya mengikutin aku sampe miring. Kalau itu gerakan dia, then 'wow nice move' and she can say 'now you're watching me walk away' bacause YES I AM... im lose if i fall 

SUMBER menginspirasi: Joey dates Rachel

Komentar

Posting Komentar

Postingan Populer