Dewa


It is my first ever concert. Do I have fun? Yes but no

Jadi aku ke konser Dewa sama temanku Naurah. Aku dikasih tau kalau kita bakal nonton bareng temen-temen SMA-nya juga. Yaa kenapa enggak kan, karena aku pikir kita temen yang cukup baik jadi dia gak akan biarin aku Left out. Im wronged. She let me left out…

It’s  the worst feeling, man. Stand there like you're not part of the friendship, yes im but still. I am questioning my life and meaning of our friendship, I thought we are that kinda 'friend' ternyata enggk. But it still good experience tho. The concert is fun walaupun aku bukan fans Dewa. Cari pengalamannya aja lah kalau kata ayah.

Real talk gonna start here
SangHyang, OFC everything will lead back to her. It is patathic that I miss her again after almost 4 years. I don’t even like Tessa because of Tessa, It always because I need to try do I can move on from SangHyang. From periode of time yess I can but now I cant.

Naurah is remind me of SangHyang. That's it. I don’t want talk any further about it. It fun event but all I can think is Sang Hyang.









Komentar

Postingan Populer